One ensemble very darn good Ludus Modalis!!!

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, December 07, 2019, 01:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Needless to say, I'm a true devotee of French Protestant era composer of early mid renaissance the early 16 Ct very great, the impressive rendition of L'escocart, brilliant offering of Costely, there Lassus quite sometime and what is the best so far Claude Le Jeune ''Psaumes de David''.

What else can I say there affirmative talented, well skills, a super symbiosis of voices  a tapestry of ancient lore is drawn in front of your eye's , a wide panorama...

I hope my post is well received and trolls, enough quite your crap, English is not my language of common use, this post propper, stop trolling if you don't like Canadian of french Canadian or Quebecers or whatever, I don't feel that particularly English or French, boiling down to stop your sh*t, for nothing , this post about music not, the way I write, the focal point , is my idea's , the subject and that iit's quite it  whit syntax nazism and whatever, I'm here to talk of musicc and my joy classical, greating everyone and huge s*ckers I dont care what you think scorn someone else...

Mandryka

Very fine I'm sure IF you are interested in late c16 century music, it's not my period of predilection I'm afraid.
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen